SCHEDULE YOUR ESTIMATE TODAY
There is never a good time to have your air conditioner go out on you.
| ASK ABOUT OUR FALL 2022 SPECIALS!
Schedule Your Service With Our New Online Booking Tool
GOT AN EMERGENCY? CALL US TODAY1 (619) 350-3205
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE BY ASI
There is no Air-Conditioner we cannot fix or repair. We are here to help. Our certified White Glove technicians are San Diego’s Best, that’s why all of our HVAC services are backed by our 100% Iron-Clad White Glove Guarantee.
Air Conditioner Troubleshooting Tips
I Have No Cool Air
- Take a look at your circuit breaker box for your home, and reset the breaker for your Air Conditioning unit if its in the off position.
- Your thermostat may not be correctly set.
- Check out your thermostat control to ensure that is set to on for cooling. If not, reset to your desired temperature.
- Your indoor AC unit is running but the outdoor AC condenser is not.
- The air coming out of your vents is warm. If this so, double check that the correct temperature is set on your thermostat. If no change occurs, contact us to have one of our technicians come out and diagnosis and repair your Air Conditioner. In the meantime, try turning your thermostat to the off position for 1-2 hours to see if your Air Conditioner unit will reset itself automatically.
I Have No Air Flow
- Have you changed your filter recently? If not, it is possible that your filter could be clogged with debris.
- Check the filters in each of your system’s components. Clean or replace filters as recommended by the manufacturer. If the problem persists, please contact us to schedule an appointment to repair your Air Conditioner unit.
- Your system may have frozen due to a dirty coil.
- Check for signs of water below the Air Conditioner unit and a cold exterior surface of indoor coil enclosure. Please contact us to schedule an appointment to repair your AC unit if the problem persists.
My Utlility Bill is Higher Than Normal
- If your Air Conditioner reaching its correct set point, is it working correctly? Have the temperatures been extreme here in San Diego?
- Check the following items: Is your Air Conditioner cycling constantly? Is your thermostat reaching the originally set temperature? Have you installed any new appliances (e.g., pool heater, refrigerator) that use lots of power? Have you reached out to SDG&E to see if they had recently increased pricing (tired of paying high electric bills, if so, contact us today)? If your system is not reaching the desired temperature, please contact us and one of our technicians will come out to diagnose and if needed repair your Air Conditioner.
My System is Constantly Running
- Your system could be trying to reach a set point that is too high.
- Check the temperature set point on your thermostat. Is it very low (in summer months) or very high (in winter months)? We recommend to first reset the temperature set point on your thermostat. If that doesn’t work, please contact us and one of our White Glove Technicians will come out and diagnose and repair your Air Conditioner.
My Drain Pan Is Overflowing
- The overflow switch is most likely not functioning properly.
- Turn off your Air Conditioner immediately, and contact us and we will have one our certified technicians come to your home and diagnose and if needed repair your system.
My System is Malfunctioning
- Check any of the above troubleshooting steps above.
- If none of the troubleshooting actions above resolved your problem, we highly recommend turning off your Air Conditioner off and contacting us come out to diagnose and repair your system.